Presenting Small Business Marketing Tips at the LA Small Business Expo
BYStudio recently offered their small business marketing tips at the Los Angeles Small Business Expo, an annual event in downtown Los Angeles which provides workshops and resources for small business owners to build their business and operate more effectively. As the nation’s largest business to business trade show, conference and networking event, the Small Business Expo stands out as a great resource for small business owners with workshops and marketing tips covering a variety of topics such as web design do’s and don’ts, setting up an online advertising campaign, secrets to improving your SEO rankings, how to do mobile marketing and much more.
As a design and branding agency in Los Angeles providing essential start-up business services such as logo design and branding, website design, SEO and online marketing and advertising services, we spent the day consulting one-on-one with small business owners sharing our small business marketing tips for how they could improve their branding and marketing performance and overall business success.
The LA Small Business Expo is a great opportunity to learn about the latest technologies, innovations, systems, software and service provides available for small businesses.
Industry meetups and demos included:
- Generating the highest ROI with email marketing
- Getting buzz and attention with press release distribution
- Web design do’s and don’ts for small businesses
- Mobile website marketing: What you need to know
- The future of SEO and how to improve SEO rankings on Google
- Online reviews and reputation management: Kill it or get killed
- Online marketing: 7 secrets to succeed online
- How to setup an online advertising campaign
Small business branding and marketing tips include:
- Know your competition and do it better
- Always over deliver
- Do what you do so well that people can’t resist telling others about you
- 90% of business success is marketing
- You must really know your customer demographic to market effectively
- Mobile search has surpassed desktop search – you must have a mobile strategy
- The best way to improve online marketing performance is with website analytics and tracking
The LA Small Business Expo is free to attend and features more than 20+ free workshops and programs along with 75+ vendor booths, demos and brand exhibits. We hope to see you at next year’s Small Business Expo in Los Angeles!
For more information visit the LA Small Business Expo website.
The Los Angeles Small Business Expo is an annual event that takes place at The California Market Center, 110 E. 9th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90079